- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 2 cups shredded white cheddar
- 2 ounces goat cheese
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1 ounce onion
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic, chopped
- 1/2 ea. fresh jalapeño (no seeds)
- 8 ounces pimentos, drained well
Mashed Yellow Potato & Pimento Cheese Deviled Egg Filing
- 12 ea. eggs, hard-boiled and peeled
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon tabasco
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 3 tablespoons mayo
- 1 tablespoon shredded white cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup pimento cheese
- 2 cups mashed potato
- Finely chop the onion, garlic, jalapeño, and pimentos.
- In the bowl of a standard mixer with the paddle attachment, add all ingredients.
- Mix together well on medium speed until well incorporated.
- Label, date, and refrigerate.
Mashed Yellow Potato & Pimento Cheese Deviled Egg Filling
- Split hard boiled eggs in half widthwise.
- Place egg white halves on tray and refrigerate.
- Place hard egg yolks in food processor.
- Blend until egg yolks are broken up.
- Add in all other ingredients except mashed potatoes.
- Mix until well incorporated.
- Transfer to a large bowl.
- Add in mashed potatoes and mix together well.
- Place in mix in piping bag with star tip.
- Refrigerate until needed.