Idaho® Potato Crusted Kahuku Prawns
- Clean and devein the prawns leaving the head and tail on.
- Marinate the prawns in fresh garlic, herbs and olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Wrap potato strings around the body of the prawns.
- Place in a fryer until golden brown.
- Remove with a strainer and place on wax paper.
Hawaiian Fruit Salsa
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Prepare a side of lemon linguine; roll with a fork and place on the upper part of the plate.
- Rest the fried Idaho® Potato Crusted Kahuku Prawns on the linguine.
- Garnish with Hawaiian Fruit Salsa.