This Gnocchi alla Norcina recipe is a must try!
Norcina Sauce and Assembly
1. Heat extra-virgin olive oil in a large nonstick sauté pan over medium heat, add garlic and sauté until browned.
2. Add butter, mushrooms, half of the parsley, salt and pepper. Reduce until liquid is absorbed.
3. Add wine and reduce liquid until sauce thickens. Add heavy cream and mix well. Bring to a boil.
1. Add gnocchi, Grana Padano, remaining parsley and black truffle slices and oil to sauce. Mix well.
2. Sauté for a few minutes to incorporate all ingredients, add salt and pepper to taste.
3. Divide evenly into 4 pasta bowls and garnish each with 3 slices of black truffle.
Established in 1937, the Idaho Potato Commission (IPC) is a state agency that is responsible for promoting and protecting the famous "Grown in Idaho®" seal, a federally registered trademark that assures consumers they are purchasing genuine, top-quality Idaho® potatoes. Idaho's ideal growing conditions, including rich, volcanic soil, climate and irrigation differentiate Idaho® potatoes from potatoes grown in other states.
661 South Rivershore Lane
EAGLE, ID 83616